Zechariah House of Healing COVID-19 Policy
Zechariah House of Healing (ZHOH) follows CDC Guidelines. In addition:
- If someone is planning on attending a retreat/event at ZHOH and has COVID-19 symptoms/exposure (as described by the current CDC Guidelines), we ask that they do not attend. Due to the purchases of food and items needed for the retreat/event, a refund cannot be issued, but credit towards another event can be given.
- Masks are optional.
- We ask that each guest to Zechariah House of Healing respect the COVID-19 safety decisions of the ZHOH Team and other guests.
- The Zechariah House of Healing Team will not discuss COVID-19 vaccines, mandates, etc. with guests.
- Zechariah House of Healing is cleaned and sanitized daily and throughout retreats/events.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending an event at ZHOH, please call our center (920)766-9380 as soon as possible so that we may alert the other attendees.
For additional information, please email [email protected]